It's Friday night and I had one almost complete day this week and then almost fell off the boat. Here's my statement of success after week one: I have eaten balanced meals and energy keeping snacks all week. That's a first as my eating has been horrible for many years. I notice a difference in energy. I also take movement breaks frequently. My spiritual reading was 4/5 in the mornings. Need to figure out the exercise thing. Need to do better than 1/5 on dinners. Horrible dad!!! I was 1/1 on FHE. ;) That's somethin!
Summary: I done a little bit good and I gots a whole lot to do gooder! ;)
The Ultimate Mission: To sustain authentic long-term health and happiness in my marriage, family, spirit, body, mind, employment and community. I will leave a legacy of health upon and within the spheres of my influence.
What is the Authentic Health Log?
What is the Authentic Health Log?
On June 1-3, 2011 I participated in a program at work called the Coporate Athlete that is run by the Human Performance Institute. During this course we were assessed in our holistic levels of in physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health. I already knew I had a lot of improvements to make in these areas and this program only confirmed that I have a ton of work to do. The bulk of the program hours were spent establishing better eating and excercise habits and then driving each of us to develop a new mission to engage more fully in the holistic dimensions of our life and overcome the "inner terrorists" that keep us from achieving our goals in life. The plan is to use nutritional and movement activties to better establish energy management in my life to meet the demands of so many things to do and keep up with. In the end we have so much to do and sometimes we neglect those we love the most. This blog is my journal that will document my plans and log my progress as I change my life for the better and upgrade my physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health. I will be successful at this so I can be here for my family each day and for many years to come.
Core Value: Doctrine & Covenants 50:23-25
On June 1-3, 2011 I participated in a program at work called the Coporate Athlete that is run by the Human Performance Institute. During this course we were assessed in our holistic levels of in physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health. I already knew I had a lot of improvements to make in these areas and this program only confirmed that I have a ton of work to do. The bulk of the program hours were spent establishing better eating and excercise habits and then driving each of us to develop a new mission to engage more fully in the holistic dimensions of our life and overcome the "inner terrorists" that keep us from achieving our goals in life. The plan is to use nutritional and movement activties to better establish energy management in my life to meet the demands of so many things to do and keep up with. In the end we have so much to do and sometimes we neglect those we love the most. This blog is my journal that will document my plans and log my progress as I change my life for the better and upgrade my physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health. I will be successful at this so I can be here for my family each day and for many years to come.
Core Value: Doctrine & Covenants 50:23-25